Things That Are Destroying Jane Greene’s Undead Social Life Before It Can Even Begin:
1) A twelve-year-old brother who’s convinced she’s a zombie.
2) Parents who are begging her to turn them into vampires.
3) The pet goldfish she accidentally turns instead.
4) Weird superpowers that let her rip the heads off of every other vampire she meets.(Sounds cool, but it doesn’t win you many friends.)
5) A pyschotic vampire creator who’s using her to carry out a plan for world domination.
6) A seriously ripped vampire hunter who either wants to stake her or make out with her. Not sure which.
Being an undead, eternally pasty fifteen-year-old isn’t quite the sexy, brooding, angst-fest Jane always imagined….
Helen Keeble’s riotous debut novel combines the humor of Vladimir Tod with Ally Carter’s spot-on teen voice. With a one-of-a-kind vampire mythology and an irresistibly relatable undead heroine, this uproarious page-turner will leave readers bloodthirsty for more
I don’t know about you, but I think this sounds hilarious! I love humoristic books and this one has an awesome sounding heroine and a ripped vampire hunter!? Yes please!
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- My Book Life! - September 29, 2014
- Stacking the Shelves [September 28th] - September 28, 2014
- Fresh Batch (New Releases September 28th – October 1st) - September 27, 2014
- Halloween in the Book Blogosphere! - September 26, 2014