Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books
I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.
Hi lovelies! How’s everyone’s week been? Mine has been super busy, especially this Saturday which was spent running around and cleaning to get ready for my kid’s 2nd bday party that’s today And we are finally in JUNE! How exciting is that!! With June comes summer, and with summer comes my Summer Lovin’ giveaway! Did you see? You could win an epic summer release or an ARC of Lucid! Other highlights this week includes my Angel Eyes tour stop where you can read my review and win a copy of the book. There was also the launch of the Midsummer Dream Fair - make sure to check that out this month there will be plenty of fun posts and giveaways! On my Facebook page I posted a cover reveal for Let the Sky Fall as well as for Entice. Lastly, if you missed it and just can’t get enough of me – I was interviewed at The Teen Book Guru last Sunday! Future-wise, you’ll notice on the sidebar there are some new tours that will be dropping by: Temptation, The Color of Snow, and Blind Spot.
Did you miss any reviews this week?
- Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore
- Blood & Love and Other Vampire Tales by Rhiannon Frater
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Now for my book haul (click on cover or title links for Goodreads)
I got for review:
As you can see, I found these for 5$ at Chapters!
Anything exciting in your haul this week?
Link me up!
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Review: The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand - January 29, 2015
- Review: Fairest by Marissa Meyer - January 26, 2015
- Giselle’s Stacking the Shelves [January 25th] - January 25, 2015
- Fresh Batch (New Releases January 25th – 31st) - January 24, 2015