Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books
I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.
Note: Starting this week, my Stacking the Shelves posts will go up on Saturdays, and my Fresh Batch will be posted on Sundays
Another week dead and gone, huh? I had a fabulous week. Great weather, awesome food, all that jazz. >.< So this week at Xpresso Reads I had the fabulous Rhiannon (right? It's like she's trying to take over or something!) over on the blog for the Last Bastion of the Living blog tour where you can read my absolutely giddy review, see Rhiannon’s dream cast, and enter to win a copy! I had a bunch of cover reveals, too, in case you missed any: Blood Bond by Heather Hildenbrand, Mind Games by Kiersten White, Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep, and The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell. I also scheduled a new blog tour – the Circle of Silence – that you can look forward to in July.
Did you miss any reviews this week?
- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
- The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater
- Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning
- Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
So eeep I did another vlog! I noticed after that I have all the tour dates wrong, so it’s obvious that without my blog schedule in front of me I’ve no idea what’s going on. Enjoy!
(click on covers or title links below for Goodreads)
I got for review:
What did you get this week?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (New Releases February 1st – 7th) - January 31, 2015
- Review: The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand - January 29, 2015
- Review: Fairest by Marissa Meyer - January 26, 2015
- Giselle’s Stacking the Shelves [January 25th] - January 25, 2015