Today we are partnering with the lovely people over at Little, Brown to bring you a fabulous giveaway for FROSTBLOOD by Elly Blake. It has a cover that is hella gorgeous and a blurb that got me glued. I am so excited to dive into this book and hope you guys are too! 🙂
About the Book
Series: Frostblood Saga #1
Genre: Fantasy, YA
Publication date: January 10th, 2017
by Brown Books for Young Readers
The frost king will burn.
Seventeen-year-old Ruby is a Fireblood who has concealed her powers of heat and flame from the cruel Frostblood ruling class her entire life. But when her mother is killed trying to protect her, and rebel Frostbloods demand her help to overthrow their bloodthirsty king, she agrees to come out of hiding, desperate to have her revenge.
Despite her unpredictable abilities, Ruby trains with the rebels and the infuriating—yet irresistible—Arcus, who seems to think of her as nothing more than a weapon. But before they can take action, Ruby is captured and forced to compete in the king’s tournaments that pit Fireblood prisoners against Frostblood champions. Now she has only one chance to destroy the maniacal ruler who has taken everything from her—and from the icy young man she has come to love.
About the Author
Elly Blake loves fairy tales, old houses, and owls. After earning a degree in English literature, she held a series of seemingly random jobs, including project manager, customs clerk, graphic designer, and reporter for a local business magazine before finally landing on her current job as a library assistant. She lives in Southwestern Ontario with her husband, kids, and a Siberian Husky mix that definitely shows frostblood tendencies.
Frostblood or Fireblood? Take the Quiz!
One (1) winner receives:
A Copy of Frostblood
Branded Nail Polish Duo in Shades of Fire and Frost
- Open to US residents
- Xpresso Reads will not be responsible for any lost/damaged items
- You must be 13+ or have parental permission to participate
- No Cheating Allowed
- A new winner will be picked if the initial winner does not respond within 48 hours.
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Required Reading: YA Retellings of the ‘Classics’ - June 22, 2017
- A Poignant Novel That Deals With Immigration: The Lines We Cross by Randa Abdel-Fattah - June 16, 2017
- For the summer feel-good vibes: I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo - June 15, 2017
- 5 Books to Cool Down With in the Summer Heat - June 13, 2017