Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
The Library of Fates
Publication date: July 18th 2017
A romantic coming-of-age fantasy tale steeped in Indian folklore, perfect for fans of The Star-Touched Queen and The Wrath and the Dawn
No one is entirely certain what brings the Emperor Sikander to Shalingar. Until now, the idyllic kingdom has been immune to his many violent conquests. To keep the visit friendly, Princess Amrita has offered herself as his bride, sacrificing everything—family, her childhood love, and her freedom—to save her people. But her offer isn’t enough.
The unthinkable happens, and Amrita finds herself a fugitive, utterly alone but for an oracle named Thala, who was kept by Sikander as a slave and managed to escape amid the chaos of a palace under siege. With nothing and no one else to turn to, Amrita and Thala are forced to rely on each other. But while Amrita feels responsible for her kingdom and sets out to warn her people, the newly free Thala has no such ties. She encourages Amrita to go on a quest to find the fabled Library of All Things, where it is possible for each of them to reverse their fates. To go back to before Sikander took everything from them.
Stripped of all that she loves, caught between her rosy past and an unknown future, will Amrita be able to restore what was lost, or does another life—and another love—await?
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– The Color Project by Sierra Abrams [Purchase]
– The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell [Purchase]
– Trust by Kylie Scott [Purchase]
– The Ends of the World (The Conspiracy of Us #3) by Maggie Hall [Purchase]
– Wrecked by J.B. Salsbury [Purchase]
– Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy #1) by Chani Lynn Feener [Purchase]
– What Goes Up by Katie Kennedy [Purchase]
– Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn [Purchase]
What’s on your wishlist this week?