For the past week, I’ve mostly been hiding from the internet because SDCC was happening and I was envious (and glad) for all the people who got to attend. SDCC is now over but hey, if you’re feeling those post-SDCC blues (or envy in my case) I am bringing to you a recording of one of the most exciting panels that happened at the con plus a reading list of books that feature cons!
A Panel: YA AUTHORS MEET DC SUPERHEROES
A Reading List: 5 Books to Read Featuring Cons
1. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
This book is literally the movie A Cinderella Story but at a con and much more geekier. 100/10 would recommend for the nerdy, feel-good feels.
2. Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
The super diverse and super shippy con experiences we all want to read about.
3. One True Pairing by Cathy Yardley
It’s an adult romance but it definitely has cross-over appeal and it also features an indie bookstore.
4. The Geek’s Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash
Whether or not the unrequited love is realized, this book does have some geeky fun and also takes place at NYCC!
5. All the Feels by Danika Stone
Extreme fandom fun to be had at Dragon Con in All the Feels. THERE IS COSPLAYING.
Are there any books you would include on this list? How did you feel about the panel? Tell me all your thoughts & feels!
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Epic Cover Battles #14: Fall 2017 Titles Edition - August 17, 2017
- 5 Middle Grade Novels That Will Change Your Life - August 11, 2017
- A Letter Was Found in the Pages Of Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley - July 28, 2017
- The Princess Bride Meets The Emperor’s New Groove: The Emperor’s Ostrich by Julie Berry - July 27, 2017