Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
There’s Someone Inside Your House
Publication date: September 26th 2017
by Dutton Books for Young Readers
Scream meets YA in this hotly-anticipated new novel from the bestselling author of Anna and the French Kiss.
One-by-one, the students of Osborne High are dying in a series of gruesome murders, each with increasing and grotesque flair. As the terror grows closer and the hunt intensifies for the killer, the dark secrets among them must finally be confronted.
International bestselling author Stephanie Perkins returns with a fresh take on the classic teen slasher story that’s fun, quick-witted, and completely impossible to put down.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson [Purchase]
– Invictus by Ryan Graudin [Purchase]
– Freefall by Joshua David Bellin [Purchase]
– Wishtree by Katherine Applegate and Charles Santoso [Purchase]
– The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic by Leigh Bardugo [Purchase]
– The Ravenous by Amy Lukavics [Purchase]
– The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen #2) by Emily R. King [Purchase]
– A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck [Purchase]
– Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman [Purchase]
– Strike a Pose (Falling into Fame Book 2) by Ginna Moran [Purchase]
– The Town Built on Sorrow by David Oppegaard [Purchase]
– Achilles by Greg Boose [Purchase]
Anything on your wishlist this week?