Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Call It What You Want
Publication date: June 25th 2019
by Bloomsbury YA
When his dad is caught embezzling funds from half the town, Rob goes from popular lacrosse player to social pariah. Even worse, his father’s failed suicide attempt leaves Rob and his mother responsible for his care.
Everyone thinks of Maegan as a typical overachiever, but she has a secret of her own after the pressure got to her last year. And when her sister comes home from college pregnant, keeping it from her parents might be more than she can handle.
When Rob and Maegan are paired together for a calculus project, they’re both reluctant to let anyone through the walls they’ve built. But when Maegan learns of Rob’s plan to fix the damage caused by his father, it could ruin more than their fragile new friendship…
This captivating, heartfelt novel asks the question: Is it okay to do something wrong for the right reasons?
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Wherever She Goes by Kelley Armstrong [Purchase]
– Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox #2) by Julie Kagawa [Purchase]
– DEV1AT3 (Lifelike #2) by Jay Kristoff [Purchase]
– Technically, You Started It by Lana Wood Johnson [Purchase]
– The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil #1) by Gena Showalter [Purchase]
– Better Than the Best Plan by Lauren Morrill [Purchase]
– Wicked Fox (Gumiho #1) by Kat Cho [Purchase]
– All That Impossible Space by Anna Morgan[Purchase]
What’s catching you eye this week?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 14th – 20th) - July 13, 2019
- Review: The Arrival of Someday by Jen Malone - July 9, 2019