Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Publication date: April 18th 2017
by Crown Books for Young Readers
The only thing Winter Crane likes about Reeve’s End is that soon she’ll leave it. Like her best friend did. Like her sister did. Like most of the teens born in town have done. There’s nothing for them there but abandoned mines and empty futures. They’re better off taking a chance elsewhere.
The only thing Winter will miss is the woods. Her only refuge. At least it was. Until the day she found Lennon left for dead, bleeding in a tree.
But now Lennon is gone too. And he has Winter questioning what she once thought was true. What if nobody left at all? What if they’re all missing?
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– The Adjustment (The Program #3) by Suzanne Young [Purchase]
– Meg & Linus by Hanna Nowinski [Purchase]
– The Edge of the Abyss (The Abyss Surrounds Us #2) by Emily Skrutskie [Purchase]
– Bang by Barry Lyga [Purchase]
– The Thing About Love by Julie James [Purchase]
– Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers by Deborah Heiligman [Purchase]
– Cold Front (The Fires of Destiny #2) by Nikolai Joslin [Purchase]
– The Bite of Winter (International Monster Slayers #2) by Bethany Helwig [Purchase]
– Terminate (Retribution #1) by Natasha Deen [Purchase]
– Grendel’s Guide to Love and War by A.E. Kaplan [Purchase]
– If This Is Home by Kristine Scarrow [Purchase]
– Identify by Lesley Choyce [Purchase]
What’s on your wishlist this week?