Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
The Merciful Crow
Series: The Merciful Crow #1
Publication date: July 30th 2019
by Henry Holt (BYR)
A future chieftain
Fie abides by one rule: look after your own. Her Crow caste of undertakers and mercy-killers takes more abuse than coin, but when they’re called to collect royal dead, she’s hoping they’ll find the payout of a lifetime.
A fugitive prince
When Crown Prince Jasimir turns out to have faked his death, Fie’s ready to cut her losses—and perhaps his throat. But he offers a wager that she can’t refuse: protect him from a ruthless queen, and he’ll protect the Crows when he reigns.
A too-cunning bodyguard
Hawk warrior Tavin has always put Jas’s life before his, magically assuming the prince’s appearance and shadowing his every step. But what happens when Tavin begins to want something to call his own?
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Here There Are Monsters by Amelinda Bérubé [Purchase]
– Ever Alice by H.J. Ramsay [Purchase]
– Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud [Purchase]
– Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells [Purchase]
What’s on your wishlist this week?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019