I am never the person who is on top of the upcoming romance novels list but somehow, this year, there seem to be a large number of books coming out that I am looking forward to and that GIVES ME A REASON TO DO A POST ABOUT THEM. YAY.
1. How To Forget a Duke by Vivienne Lorett
Vivienne Lorret was one of those authors I discovered through an impulse one-click and I’ve been a fan ever sense. She never disappoints and this time, she is coming out with an Emma-esque retelling???
2. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
Not only does the book have an adorable cover, it also has an adorable premise. Stella Lane thinks she is not good at romance so she decides to hire an escort to teach her the ways… only, things don’t go as entirely planned.
3. Wicked and The Wallflower by Sarah MacLean
Sarah MacLean is a queen of romance and tbh, I wouldn’t even need a summary to want to pick this up. This one seems to have a relationship of convenience that just blooms into something more.
4. A Duke by Default by Alyssa Cole
I adored A Princess in Theory that came out in February and I am definitely kinda/semi ready to be blown away by A Duke by Default. Also this book has an absolutely gorgeous cover and I am just gonna die when I read this. YAY.
5. An Earl Like You by Caroline Linden
My Once and Future Duke wasn’t my favorite by Caroline Linden but the sequel promises to be a second chance romance with lots of groveling and thats all I ever ask for.
6. Intercepted by Alexa Martin
SPORTS ROMANCE. YUP. I haven’t read one in ages and this one is about a heroine juggling her own independence and dating an athlete. I am here for it.
7. The Governess Game by Tessa Dare
I started the year off by reading The Duchess Deal and it only makes sense that its sequel would be also be on my tbr. We’re gonna be getting rakes and governesses this time around!!!!!!!
Honorary mention: What Lies Between Me And You by Courtney Milan
Honestly have no idea when this book is coming out but I am ready to hand over body parts in exchange for it which should say everything about how much I am anticipating this one. I JUST WANT MY SON TO BE HAPPY. HE DESERVES AN HEA.
Are there any romance novels from this list you’re looking forward to? Any others I should know about? Let me know!
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Giveaway: Hidden Pieces by Paula Stokes - July 16, 2018
- Imperfect but 100% Lovable: From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon - July 11, 2018
- Amazing Secondary Characters: Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacLean - July 9, 2018
- 8 Anthologies Out in 2018 You Should Have On Your TBR - July 6, 2018