Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Happily and Madly
Publication date: May 21st 2019
by Tor Teen
Maris Brown has been told two things about her destiny:
1. She will fall happily and madly in love.
2. She could be dead before she turns eighteen.
The summer before that fateful birthday, Maris is in the wealthy beach town of Cross Cove with her estranged father and his new family–and the infamous Duvals. Since the youngest member of the Duval family, Edison, is back from college and back in the arms of Maris’s new stepsister, her summer looks to be a long string of lazy days on the Duval’s lush beach.
But Edison is hiding something. And the more Maris learns about him, the more she’s given signs that she should stay as far away from him as possible. As wrong as it is, Maris is drawn to him. Around Edison, she feels truly alive and she’s not willing to give that up. Even if it means a collision course with destiny.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– The Boy Next Story (Bookish Boyfriends #2) by Tiffany Schmidt [Purchase]
– Kingsbane (Empirium #2) by Claire Legrand [Purchase]
– I Spy the Boy Next Door by Samantha Armstrong [Purchase]
– Hold My Hand by Michael Barakiva [Purchase]
– The Pursuit of Miss Heartbreak Hotel by Moe Bonneau [Purchase]
– Missing, Presumed Dead by Emma Berquist [Purchase]
– Amelia Westlake Was Never Here by Erin Gough [Purchase]
– Girl Squad by Kim Hoover [Purchase]
– The Exalted (Alskad Empire Chronicles #2) by Kaitlyn Sage Patterson [Purchase]
– We Are the Perfect Girl by Ariel Kaplan [Purchase]
– No Place Like Here by Christina June [Purchase]
– Keep This to Yourself by Tom Ryan [Purchase]
What’s been catching your eye for this week?