With a couple of other blogs, Xpresso Reads is co-hosting a fun, creative event to help Michelle Madow get her book noticed by none other than the lovely Taylor Swift.
Remembrance by Michelle Madow was inspired by Taylor Swift’s “Love Story” music video. (How? Click here to find out.) You can also click here to read the letter Michelle wrote to Taylor about her book back in August. Michelle really wants Taylorto know how inspiring she and her music have been to her, but since Taylor Swift is an international superstar, she’s a little hard to reach. This is where YOUR help comes into play! Michelle is giving away the biggest prize pack she’s offered yet, and the ways to enter to win are by telling Taylor Swift about Remembrance. Read on to learn how to participate in this giveaway hop, and help Michelle tell Taylor about Remembrance!
Released date: July 25th, 2011
New Hampshire high school junior Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England … but she doesn’t know it yet.
Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie’s school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can’t stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can’t she seem to get him out of her mind?
Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, the pair of them soon find that fighting fate isn’t going to be easy.
How do you participate?
It’s like a giveaway hop, but Michelle provides the giveaway Rafflecopter for you, and you can add your own giveaway too! Here are all the details:
- First, add your blog to the linky below, and you will get an email with the Rafflecopter form from Michelle to post on February 1st. Here what to include in your post:
- The Rafflecopter form
- The picture and video announcing the prize pack (you will get it with the form)
- A few sentences about what inspires you.
- The Project Tell Taylor banner (same as above).
- The Linky list (you will get the code) OR a link back to the post on one of the hosts/co-hosts pages.
- Optional: your own giveaway (it must be YA or Taylor Swift related, and one of the entries must be to tweet to Taylor about Remembrance.)
- Have the button for Project Tell Taylor on your sidebar for the duration of the giveaway (February 1 – April 1). However, if Taylor Swift tweets about Remembrance before the end date, the giveaway will end on that day and Michelle will announce the winner!
- You do not have to have read Remembrance to participate! Michelle simply appreciates your help in helping to tell Taylor about her book.
Michelle is giving away a super awesome prize pack. Have a look:
-A signed copy of Vengeance
-Three signed Remembrance bookmarks
-Two Remembrance stickers
-A mask similar to the one on the cover of Remembrance
-A copy of Taylor Swift’s Fearless CD (since that’s the CD that started it all)
-A copy of Taylor Swift’s debut CD (since “Our Song” and “Teardrops on my Guitar” also influenced Remembrance)
-A copy of Pride and Prejudice, since there are many references to Pride and Prejudice throughout Remembrance
-Plus two NEVER BEFORE SEEN prizes that are exclusive to this contest! These special prizes will be announced when the giveaway launches on February 1.
This event is hosted by:
If you have any questions you can either email me (link on sidebar) or leave a comment below.
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Saving Kimi by Brooke Stanton - September 23, 2020
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
This is so neat! I remember reading about the book’s inspiration, and I thought it was cool.
OOH! Nice giveaway!
What a great idea! I hope it works and Taylor Swift reads the book!
Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction
This is an awesome giveaway! I love the mask! I just watched the video again now that I’ve read the book, and it’s so cool to see how Michelle was inspired.
Oh, this is real cool. o: Fun! I hope the message gets to her after this and she gets to read it!
I signed up! Thanks for co-hosting this Project!