Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Series: Everneath #3
Publication date: January 21st 2014
by Balzer + Bray
Now that Nikki has rescued Jack, all she wants is to be with him and graduate high school. But Cole tricked Nikki into feeding off him, and she’s begun the process of turning into an Everliving herself… which means she must feed on a Forfeit soon — or die.
Terrified for her survival, Nikki and Jack begin a desperate attempt to reverse the process using any means possible. Even Cole, who they expected to fight them at every turn, has become an unlikely ally — but how long can it last? Nikki needs to feed on Cole to survive, Cole needs Nikki to gain the throne in the Everneath, Jack needs Nikki because she is everything to him — and together, they must travel back to the Underworld to undo Nikki’s fate and make her mortal once more. But Cole isn’t the only one with plans for Nikki: the Queen has not forgotten Nikki’s treachery, and she wants her destroyed for good. Will Nikki be forced to spend eternity in the Underworld, or does she have what it takes to bring down the Everneath once and for all?
In this stunning conclusion to the Everneath trilogy, Brodi Ashton evokes the resiliency of the human spirit and the indomitable power of true love.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
- Dark Bites (Dream-Hunter #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon [Purchase]
- The Course of True Love [and First Dates] (The Bane Chronicles #10) by Cassandra Clare [Purchase]
- Avalon (Avalon #1) by Mindee Arnett [Purchase]
- Fake ID by Lamar Giles [Purchase]
- Worn Me Down (Playing with Fire #3) by Tara Sivec
- A Little Too Hot (A Little Too Far #3) by Lisa Desrochers [Purchase]
- Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again #2) by Emma Grayson
- Waking Up in Vegas by Stevie Kisner [Purchase]
- Pandemic (Infected #3) by Scott Sigler [Purchase]
- Believe (True Believers #3) by Erin McCarthy [Purchase]
- Under the Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan [Purchase]
- Dirty Magic (The Prospero’s War #1) by Jaye Wells[Purchase]
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller [Purchase]
- TAUT: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff) by J.A. Huss [Purchase]
- The Scar Boys by Len Vlahos [Purchase]
- The Witch is Back (Life’s a Witch #3) by Brittany Geragotelis [Purchase]
- Sorry You’re Lost by Matt Blackstone [Purchase]
- The Gospel of Winter by Brendan Kiely [Purchase]
- Hidden Girl: The True Story of a Modern-Day Child Slave by Shyima Hall and Lisa Wysocky [Purchase]
- The Rule of Three by Eric Walters [Purchase]
Anything catching your eye this week?
You can support my blog by using this link (also found on sidebar) to shop at TBD
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Review: Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane - September 1, 2014
- Giselle’s Stacking the Shelves [August 31st] - August 31, 2014
- Fresh Batch (New Releases August 31st – September 6) - August 30, 2014
- Review: MARY: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan - August 29, 2014