Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Courtney C. Stevens
Publication date: February 25th 2014
An edgy, realistic, and utterly captivating novel from an exciting new voice in teen fiction.
Alexi Littrell hasn’t told anyone what happened to her over the summer. Ashamed and embarrassed, she hides in her closet and compulsively scratches the back of her neck, trying to make the outside hurt more than the inside does.
When Bodee Lennox, the quiet and awkward boy next door, comes to live with the Littrells, Alexi discovers an unlikely friend in “the Kool-Aid Kid,” who has secrets of his own. As they lean on each other for support, Alexi gives him the strength to deal with his past, and Bodee helps her find the courage to finally face the truth.
A searing, poignant book, Faking Normal is the extraordinary debut novel from an exciting new author-Courtney C. Stevens.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
- The Hit by Melvin Burgess [Purchase]
- Donners of the Dead by Karina Halle [Purchase]
- White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout [Purchase]
- His Secrets (Inside Out #3.1) by Lisa Renee Jones [Purchase]
- Destroyed by Pepper Winters
- Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott [Purchase]
- Masked Innocence (Innocence #2) by Alessandra Torre [Purchase]
- Unforgotten (Unremembered #2) by Jessica Brody [Purchase]
- The Secret Diamond Sisters (The Secret Diamond Sisters #1) by Michelle Madow [Purchase]
- Hard As You Can (Hard Ink #2) by Laura Kaye [Purchase]
- Grim Anthology[Purchase]
- The Chase (Fox and O’Hare #2) by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg[Purchase]
- Night Owls (Night Owls #1) by Lauren M. Roy [Purchase]
- Tin Star (Tin Star #1) by Cecil Castellucci [Purchase]
- Love and Chaos (Brooklyn Girls #2) by Gemma Burgess [Purchase]
- Take a Chance (Chance #1) by Abbi Glines [Purchase]
- Threatened by Eliot Schrefer [Purchase]
- Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick [Purchase]
- The Cellar by Natasha Preston [Purchase]
- My Life With The Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1) by Ali Novak [Purchase]
- The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry [Purchase]
- The Well’s End by Seth Fishman [Purchase]
- The Academy: Love Match (The Academy #2) by Monica Seles [Purchase]
- Boy on the Edge by Fridrik Erlings [Purchase]
- Tremor (Pulse #2) by Patrick Carman [Purchase]
- Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg [Purchase]
- Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep [Purchase]
- Lych Way (The Undertaken #3) by Ari Berk [Purchase]
Anything that you’re excited for this week?
You can support Xpresso Reads by using this link (also found on sidebar) to shop at TBD