Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
The Wicked We Have Done
Series: Chaos Theory #1
Publication date: March 18th 2014
by Penguin/InterMix Books
Evalyn Ibarra never expected to be an accused killer and experimental prison test subject. A year ago, she was a normal college student. Now she’s been sentenced to a month in the compass room—an advanced prison obstacle course designed by the government to execute justice.
If she survives, the world will know she’s innocent.
Locked up with nine notorious and potentially psychotic criminals, Evalyn must fight the prison and dismantle her past to stay alive. But the system prized for accuracy appears to be killing at random.
She doesn’t plan on making friends.
She doesn’t plan on falling in love, either.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
- Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle #6) by Kristen Proby [Purchase]
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy [Purchase]
- The Course of True Love [and First Dates] (The Bane Chronicles #10) by Cassandra Clare [Purchase]
- Elusion by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam [Purchase]
- Pretty Sly (Pretty Crooked #2) by Elisa Ludwig [Purchase]
- Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Maxwell [Purchase]
- The Riverman by Aaron Starmer [Purchase]
- The Divorce Papers: A Novel by Susan Rieger [Purchase]
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover [Purchase]
- Starling (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #3) by Fiona Paul [Purchase]
- The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle [Purchase]
- The Slanted Worlds (Chronoptika #2) by Catherine Fisher [Purchase]
Anything on your wishlist?
You can support Xpresso Reads by using this link (also found on sidebar) to shop at TBD