Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Series: Partials Sequence #3
Publication date: March 11th 2014
by Balzer + Bray
Kira, Samm, and Marcus fight to prevent a final war between Partials and humans in the gripping final installment in the Partials Sequence, a series that combines the thrilling action of The Hunger Games with the provocative themes of Blade Runner and The Stand.
There is no avoiding it—the war to decide the fate of both humans and Partials is at hand. Both sides hold in their possession a weapon that could destroy the other, and Kira Walker has precious little time to prevent that from happening. She has one chance to save both species and the world with them, but it will only come at great personal cost.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3) by R.K. Lilley
– Aftershock (Afterburn & Aftershock #2) by Sylvia Day [Purchase]
– The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson [Purchase]
– The Shadow Prince (Into the Dark #1) by Bree Despain [Purchase]
– Shotgun Lovesongs: A Novel by Nickolas Butler [Purchase]
– Resistance (Replica Trilogy #2) by Jenna Black [Purchase]
– Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington [Purchase]
– Compromising (Fraternizing #2) by C.C. Brown
– Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski [Purchase]
– Kissing in Italian (Flirting in Italian #2) by Lauren Henderson [Purchase]
– Pretty Little Things by Teresa Mummert [Purchase]
– Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule [Purchase]
– Cured (Stung #2) by Bethany Wiggins [Purchase]
– I Love You, Always (I Love You #3) by Natalie Ward
– The Edge of the Water (Saratoga Woods #2) by Elizabeth George [Purchase]
– ACID by Emma Pass [Purchase]
– Never Ending by Martyn Bedford [Purchase]
– Mindscape (The Ability #2) by M.M. Vaughan [Purchase]
– The Wilderness (The Disappeared #2) by C.J. Harper [Purchase]
– Night Broken (Mercy Thompson #8) by Patricia Briggs [Purchase]
What are you excited for this week?
You can support Xpresso Reads by using this link (also found on sidebar) to shop at TBD