Hi everyone! Yes, it’s happening again! After getting a few comments on how fun this hop was last year we decided it was time to plan another! Whooo! If you’re not familiar with the Cover Madness giveaways we’ve been doing for a while now you can have a look here. Basically we find a bunch of fabulously covered upcoming books (we try to find recently revealed covers) and we throw a giveaway for a chance to win a pre-order of one of the pretties! We’ve done 6 very successful Cover Madnesses so far, which includes one hop like this that had 60 participating blogs!
So this is the dealio:
- Sign ups will stay open for 6 weeks, to close on July 1st at 8:00AM EST
- The hop will run for 2 weeks from July 1st to July 14th, 2014
- Your giveaway post must be live by July 1st at 8:00AM EST (you may post up to 24hrs early)
- When your post is live, the linky will be updated with your direct post link.
- Your post must include the linky (or a link to the giveaway post on Xpresso Reads where the linky will be displayed)
- You may handle your giveaway as you wish as far as how you collect entries and choose a winner (you may also have more than 1 winner if you wish).
What you give away:
Through Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or any other means, you find your favorite newly covered book(s) to feature in this giveaway. You can pick just 1 book, or you can pick a bunch and let the winner choose–that is up to you. The book cover(s) must have been out for no longer than 2 months at the start of the giveaway. This means the winner will most likely be winning a pre-order of the book (we recommend using The Book Depository as it’s free to ship anywhere, but you can use Amazon or any book seller, or you can wait until the book is released, buy it locally, and ship it to your winner).
Here is an example of how me and Jenni have done it in the past, feel free to follow the same format.
Want to participate in this awesome? Sign up below with your blog name and who your giveaway will be open to (Example: Xpresso Reads (INTL) and an email will be sent a few days ahead as a reminder and with the linky code, etc.
If you have any questions, ask away in the comments!
After you’ve signed up, Tweet/Facebook about it so more people can join!