Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list top bookish things.
Note that Giselle and Jenni often decide to split it and each do a Top 5.
A hot TBR list for a hot summer!
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson: The blurb makes this one sound like it’s packed with ALL the emotions. Great family dynamics, great relationships, I’m so there. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
- Don’t Touch by Rachel M. Wilson: I’m always fascinated by stories that deal with OCD and this one sounds like it won’t disappoint. I’m very curious to see how the MC deals with her obsession in the face of it harming her chances of being an actress.
- Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally: I know this one is on Giselle’s list as well but it just HAD to be on mine, because I’m a sucker for the Kenneally Feeling.
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell: I am also a sucker for Rowell Feels.
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver: This sounds haunting and so interesting. I am a huge Lauren Oliver fan and even though Panic didn’t really work for me, I have high hopes for this one!
- Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally: This series is pretty much a guaranteed great read for me so this one is definitely being read during my vacation in July!
- Dissonance by Erica O’Rourke: I have been intrigued by this one ever since I was compelled by its cover. It sounds like such an interesting read and parallel worlds/universes have always fascinated me.
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid: I heard Adi talk about his book at BEA and I was even more excited to read it after. He’s a funny guy and it sounds like this book will be a lot of fun, but not just fluff either. Plus, how can I go a whole summer without a great road-trip book?
- The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco: Y’all know me and my creepy reads! Ghost books will never get old! Oh and – “Dexter” meets “The Grudge”? Yes please!
- Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz: This is the thriller I’m most intrigued about, but the blurb makes me think it could also be a major flop so I’m really hoping this one is done well!