Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list top bookish things.
Note that Giselle and Jenni often decide to split it and each do a Top 5.
Hello, our names are Giselle & Jenni and we are author hoarders!
- Ellen Hopkins: I officially own every book this woman has out. I was a fast fan after reading the Crank series so I went out and got all of the others. Even though I haven’t loved all of the others as much as I did the Crank series I still always get really emotional from all of her stories.
- Jennifer Brown: Brown is another one that I hoarded upon reading my first book by her. I get all of her books as soon as they come out because I know that they will not disappoint me!
- A.S. King: I’m really running out of things to say here… loved the first book I read by her…. ran out and bought the rest… And that’s the end of that.
- Sarah Dessen: This is an interesting one.. I own 7 books by this woman and have not read one. Yeah.
- Stephen King: Prior to starting my blog King was the only author I really read. I would read through his books soooo sloooooowly, like I mean, I would take a month to read one. I just always had one on the go. Now the thought of slogging through one of those books kind of frightens me. Slogging *snickers*
- Charlaine Harris: Just her Sookie Stackhouse series takes up about 3/4 of a shelf on my bookcase! But I also have a few of her books from other series, but I haven’t read them yet. Loved the Sookie series up until book 8 or so (I actually never finished it O_O)
- Rhiannon Frater: Well duh! Who couldn’t have guessed this evil girly would be part of this list? >.< I love me some horror and she’s one of the best and most creative (and most evil to her characters ><), so of course I have to get every book she writes!
- Kate Brian: Kate’s Private series is one of my guilty pleasure reads. Although I haven’t read one in a couple of years, they’re just plain dramatic with a good thriller vibe, too! I also enjoyed Shadowlands more recently.
- Nicholas Sparks: This is maybe from my more cliché days when I read The Last Song and loved it, then went on Kijiji (Canada’s Craig List) and bought his complete collection so yeah. Don’t judge me!
- Alex Kava: I have always loved adult thriller/murder mystery books, and Alex is one of my favorite authors of the genre with her series. I must have a good 15 books of hers on my shelf, 10 of them from this series.