Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Breathe, Annie, Breathe
Series: Hundred Oaks #5
Publication date: July 15th 2014
by Sourcebooks Fire
Annie hates running. No matter how far she jogs, she can’t escape the guilt that if she hadn’t broken up with Kyle, he might still be alive. So to honor his memory, she starts preparing for the marathon he intended to race.
But the training is even more grueling than Annie could have imagined. Despite her coaching, she’s at war with her body, her mind—and her heart. With every mile that athletic Jeremiah cheers her on, she grows more conflicted. She wants to run into his arms…and sprint in the opposite direction. For Annie, opening up to love again may be even more of a challenge than crossing the finish line.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
- Addicted (Ethan Frost #2) by Tracy Wolff [Purchase]
- Innocents (Dusty #1) by Mary Elizabeth and Sarah Elizabeth [Purchase]
- The Boleyn Reckoning (The Boleyn Trilogy #3) by Laura Andersen [Purchase]
- Half a King (Shattered Sea #1) by Joe Abercrombie [Purchase]
- Illusive (Illusive) by Emily Lloyd-Jones [Purchase]
- Take Chances: Three Stories by Jessica Sorensen [Purchase]
- Pieces of Olivia (Charleston Haven #1) by Melissa West [Purchase]
- Tamed (Tangled #3) by Emma Chase [Purchase]
- Ruthless People (Ruthless People #1) by J.J. McAvoy [Purchase]
- Picture This (A Marsden Novel #2) by Jayne Denker [Purchase]
- Thrive (Addicted #2.5) by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie [Purchase]
- The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3) by Deborah Harkness [Purchase]
- Run to You Part Five: Fifth Touch (Run To You #5) by Clara Kensie [Purchase]
- Dirty Wings (All Our Pretty Songs #2) by Sarah McCarry [Purchase]
- Revolutionary (Anomaly #3) by Krista McGee [Purchase]
- The Rain by Virginia Bergin [Purchase]
What are you the most excited for this week?
You can support Xpresso Reads by using this link (also found on sidebar) to shop at TBD