Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list top bookish things.
Note that Giselle and Jenni often decide to split it and each do a Top 5.
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: I have the worst luck with spin-offs so I never bought this one when it came out, but it sounds like the series has really taken off since so I get more and more curious at each new installment. I need to catch-up!
- Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian: A few of my most trusted reviewer friends have loved this one hard, and I’ve been meaning to get myself a copy ever since!
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund: This sounds so different – plus that cover is too pretty to not be on my shelves! It’s been recommended to me more times than I can count!
- Fragments by Dan Wells: I really enjoyed the first book in the series – like, really! And I hear this one is amazing. Sequels have not treated me well this year but I still have faith in this one!
- World After by Susan Ee: Yep, uber failure when it comes to this one. I waited like a million years for a sequel and now that it’s out 287387123761 years later I still don’t have it! *slaps self*
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey: This is the newest one on my list of OMG-Must-Have-Now! It just sounds so good and imaginative, and I already like the MC from the blurb alone!
- Winter by Marissa Meyer: I mean, who isn’t anxiously waiting for this one?
- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver: I haven’t had the best luck with Lauren’s non-contemporaries, but I loved Before I Fall so hard it has me impatiently waiting for another contemp from her!
- The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent: Even though I’ve never read anything by Vincent yet (though I own almost all her books >.<) this one is really calling to me!
- The Young Elites: Umm hells yeah! I loved her Legend series and I will read anything she writes!! *grabby hands*