Series: The Half Bad Trilogy #1
Genre: Paranormal, YA
Publication date: January 13th 2015 (PBK)
He has a powerful Gift. It’s how he uses it that will show if he’s good or bad.
In modern-day England, witches live alongside humans: White witches, who are good; Black witches, who are evil; and sixteen-year-old Nathan, who is both. Nathan’s father is the world’s most powerful and cruel Black witch, and his mother is dead. He is hunted from all sides. Trapped in a cage, beaten and handcuffed, Nathan must escape before his seventeenth birthday, at which point he will receive three gifts from his father and come into his own as a witch—or else he will die. But how can Nathan find his father when his every action is tracked, when there is no one safe to trust—not even family, not even the girl he loves?
In the tradition of Patrick Ness and Markus Zusak, Half Bad is a gripping tale of alienation and the indomitable will to survive, a story that will grab hold of you and not let go until the very last page.
To celebrate the new paperback release of Half Bad that came out on the 13th, you can all enter to win your very own copy (plus some more goodies)! I read this one last year and realy enjoyed it, I def think you should all give it a try! You can find my review here.
Penguin has generously offered up WINTER WITCHES BREW prize pack for giveaway!
Brew a winter concoction to settle in and read Half Bad before the release of Half Wild!
One (1) winner receives:
· a branded tumbler and hot chocolate,
· plus a copy of Half Bad.
- Open to US and Canadian addresses only
- Giveaway ends February 2nd, 2015
- Full contest terms and conditions found on Rafflecopter
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 14th – 20th) - July 13, 2019
- Review: The Arrival of Someday by Jen Malone - July 9, 2019