HAPPY HALLOWEEN, FRIENDS! I hope everyone has a creeptastic day and that this Monday will be better than most! My real life horror story for today is that I had a finished draft for a final essay due today and I started it last night so who knows how that will turn out. But anyway, I am here to do what I do best and recommend some horror books to celebrate this day.
ADD TO GOODREADS
- The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Amity by Micol Ostow
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Not a Good Addition to the Series: Alone in the Wild by Kelley Armstrong - January 29, 2020
- A Mixed Bag: Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim - January 20, 2020
- Light-Hearted and Thoughtful: The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - December 18, 2019
- Romance Mini Reviews #5: Trio of Contemporary Goodness - December 10, 2019
Anna Dressed in Blood sounds great, so that’s gone on my to-read list. The first two were already there and now I’ve just been reminded why I added them in the first place. Great list!
Ooh, I’m digging the sound of these! I recently read Three Dark Crowns by Kendara Blake, but that’s all I’ve read by her, so I’m pretty excited to check out Anna Dressed in Blood!
I know Halloween has gone and past, but close enough. I actually want to read The Dead House now because it seems to be a pretty hyped up book! AND NO TO AMITY. You know what that book reminds me of? That kids movie of Monster House. Or whatever it’s called. It was a weird movie, but it reminds me of this book because it’s a haunted house.
Bee @ Quite the Novel Idea
I vouch for The Dead House big time. But also Anna Dressed in Blood.
Ksenia @ Something Delicate
I hope your essay turns out well. Thanks for recommendations, I like this short format.I hope your essay turns out well. Thanks for recommendations, I like this short format.