Looking for some gift ideas for the bookworm(s) in your life? Fear not, I’ve got your back!
1. Library from Beauty and the Beast
You’ll be sure to please the bookworm in your life with a gift like this!
2. A time-turner
Bookworms are desperate for more reading time and whats better than gifting them a time turner so they can have all the time they need?
3. A $1,000,000 gift card for any bookstore
Don’t look at me like that. Bookworms tend to hoard and we would appreciate a nearly unlimited budget for when we go book-shopping.
4. Their fav author so they can fangirl and cry
It may require you to break some laws (since you might have to kidnap their fav author), but the smile on their face (or the ugly crying) will make it all worth it.
5. Pay them to stay home and read. Alternatively, get a (second) job and pay them all your earnings.
What better gift can there be than for them getting to stay at home and read AND get money?
6. Become their personal assistant or get them one.
Who has time to do ~real life~ things? Do those for them so they can read!
7. If you cannot do any of those things, just buy them some books.
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Not a Good Addition to the Series: Alone in the Wild by Kelley Armstrong - January 29, 2020
- A Mixed Bag: Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim - January 20, 2020
- Light-Hearted and Thoughtful: The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - December 18, 2019
- Romance Mini Reviews #5: Trio of Contemporary Goodness - December 10, 2019