Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
The Upside of Unrequited
Publication date: April 11th 2017
by Balzer & Bray
Seventeen-year-old Molly Peskin-Suso knows all about unrequited love. No matter how many times her twin sister, Cassie, tells her to woman up, Molly can’t stomach the idea of rejection. So she’s careful. Fat girls always have to be careful.
Then a cute new girl enters Cassie’s orbit, and for the first time ever, Molly’s cynical twin is a lovesick mess. Meanwhile, Molly’s totally not dying of loneliness—except for the part where she is. Luckily, Cassie’s new girlfriend comes with a cute hipster-boy sidekick. If Molly can win him over, she’ll get her first kiss and she’ll get her twin back.
There’s only one problem: Molly’s coworker, Reid. He’s a chubby Tolkien superfan with a season pass to the Ren Faire, and there’s absolutely no way Molly could fall for him.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Twist (Dive Bar #2) by Kylie Scott [Purchase]
– Given to the Sea (Given Duet #1) by Mindy McGinnis [Purchase]
– Alex and Eliza: A Love Story by Melissa de la Cruz [Purchase]
– Spindle Fire (Spindle Fire #1) by Lexa Hillyer [Purchase]
– The Freemason’s Daughter by Shelley Sackier [Purchase]
– Blacksouls (Blackhearts #2) by Nicole Castroman [Purchase]
– Turning Back (Turning #2) by J.A. Huss [Purchase]
– Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward [Purchase]
What are you most excited for this week?