Today we are partnering with the lovely people over at Warner Bros. Picture to bring you a fabulous giveaway in celebration of the EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING film release! I know lots of you are excited about the film so here is a great chance to win a gift card to see the movie + other goodies.
About the Movie
On May 19, risk everything…for love.
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures comes the romantic drama “Everything, Everything,” directed by Stella Meghie and based on the bestselling book of the same name by Nicola Yoon.
What if you couldn’t touch anything in the outside world? Never breathe in the fresh air, feel the sun warm your face...or kiss the boy next door? Everything, Everything tells the unlikely love story of Maddy, a smart, curious and imaginative 18-year-old who due to an illness cannot leave the protection of the hermetically sealed environment within her house, and Olly, the boy next door who won’t let that stop them.
Maddy is desperate to experience the much more stimulating outside world, and the promise of her first romance. Gazing through windows and talking only through texts, she and Olly form a deep bond that leads them to risk everything to be together...even if it means losing everything.
“Everything, Everything” stars Amandla Stenberg (“The Hunger Games”) as Maddy and Nick Robinson (“Jurassic World”) as Olly. The film also stars Ana de la Reguera (“Sun Belt Express”) and Anika Noni Rose (“Dreamgirls”).
One (1) winner receives:
$25 Visa gift card to see the film in theaters on May 19
Copy of the book (movie tie-in cover)
Everything, Everything tank top & backpack
- Open to US residents
- Xpresso Reads will not be responsible for any lost/damaged items
- You must be 13+ or have parental permission to participate
- No Cheating Allowed
- A new winner will be picked if the initial winner does not respond within 48 hours.
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Mini Reviews: Adult Contemporary Romance Edition - May 19, 2019
- Mini Reviews: YA Contemporary Romance edition - May 10, 2019
- Relevant, Funny and Swoony: A Prince on Paper by Alyssa Cole - April 30, 2019
- 24 Romance Novels I Am Anticipating in 2019 - April 24, 2019