🎶It’s getting hot in here so take the dust jackets off all your books🎶
It was 90+ degrees here today and I cannot deal with anything in this heat so TODAY, I am bringing you a list of 5 books that look like a good way to cool down in this summer heat.
1. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
2. See You at Harry’s by Jo Knowles
3. The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Alan McVoy
4. Rocky Road by Rose Kent
5. Shug by Jenny Han
Do you have any book recommendations for this heat? Please tell me because I will die soon from being overheated and want to get some reading done before that happens.
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Not a Good Addition to the Series: Alone in the Wild by Kelley Armstrong - January 29, 2020
- A Mixed Bag: Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim - January 20, 2020
- Light-Hearted and Thoughtful: The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - December 18, 2019
- Romance Mini Reviews #5: Trio of Contemporary Goodness - December 10, 2019
Your post left me craving a giant Ben&Jerry`s Cookie Dough ice cream. Adorable covers! I`ve had my eyes on Love and Gelato for quite a while now, this summer might be the time to read it.
Cass (Words on Paper)
Now I just want some ice cream. It’s actually a pretty nice day today, even though we’re heading into winter here!