🎶It’s getting hot in here so take the dust jackets off all your books🎶
It was 90+ degrees here today and I cannot deal with anything in this heat so TODAY, I am bringing you a list of 5 books that look like a good way to cool down in this summer heat.
1. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
2. See You at Harry’s by Jo Knowles
3. The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Alan McVoy
4. Rocky Road by Rose Kent
5. Shug by Jenny Han
Do you have any book recommendations for this heat? Please tell me because I will die soon from being overheated and want to get some reading done before that happens.
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- E.K. Johnston’s Favorite Victorian Woman - October 13, 2017
- A Fun Read If A Little Romance Heavy: There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins - October 11, 2017
- Romance Mini-Reviews #2: The good and the okay - October 6, 2017
- Jane, Unlimited by Kristen Cashore: 10 Awesome Umbrellas - October 3, 2017