🎶It’s getting hot in here so take the dust jackets off all your books🎶
It was 90+ degrees here today and I cannot deal with anything in this heat so TODAY, I am bringing you a list of 5 books that look like a good way to cool down in this summer heat.
1. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
2. See You at Harry’s by Jo Knowles
3. The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Alan McVoy
4. Rocky Road by Rose Kent
5. Shug by Jenny Han
Do you have any book recommendations for this heat? Please tell me because I will die soon from being overheated and want to get some reading done before that happens.
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Cover Reveal for No Limits by Ellie Marney - June 26, 2017
- Required Reading: YA Retellings of the ‘Classics’ - June 22, 2017
- A Poignant Novel That Deals With Immigration: The Lines We Cross by Randa Abdel-Fattah - June 16, 2017
- For the summer feel-good vibes: I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo - June 15, 2017