Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Turtles All the Way Down
Publication date: October 10th 2017
by Dutton Books for Young Readers
Sixteen-year-old Aza never intended to pursue the mystery of fugitive billionaire Russell Pickett, but there’s a hundred-thousand-dollar reward at stake and her Best and Most Fearless Friend, Daisy, is eager to investigate. So together, they navigate the short distance and broad divides that separate them from Russell Pickett’s son, Davis.
Aza is trying. She is trying to be a good daughter, a good friend, a good student, and maybe even a good detective, while also living within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts.
In his long-awaited return, John Green, the acclaimed, award-winning author of Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars, shares Aza’s story with shattering, unflinching clarity in this brilliant novel of love, resilience, and the power of lifelong friendship.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater [Purchase]
– The Silver Mask (Magisterium #4) by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare[Purchase]
– Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress #1) by Julie C. Dao [Purchase]
– Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy #3) by Rae Carson [Purchase]
– I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith [Purchase]
– Dare Mighty Things (Untitled Duology #1) by Heather Kaczynski [Purchase]
– The Memory Trees by Kali Wallace [Purchase]
– The Knowing (The Forgetting #2) by Sharon Cameron [Purchase]
– The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed [Purchase]
– Berserker (Berserker #1) by Emmy Laybourne [Purchase]
– Tool of War (Ship Breaker #3) by Paolo Bacigalupi [Purchase]
– Gray Wolf Island by Tracey Neithercott [Purchase]
– Kiska by John Smelcer [Purchase]
– Cast No Shadow by Nick Tapalansky [Purchase]
– Last Star Burning (Last Star Burning #1) by Caitlin Sangster [Purchase]
– The Consort (Ascension #3) by K.A. Linde [Purchase]
Is there anything on your wishlist this week?