Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Publication date: December 5th 2017
by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
A contemporary novel about a girl whose high school production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream leads her to new friends—and maybe even new love.
The day of the last party of the summer, Claudia overhears a conversation she wasn’t supposed to. Now on the wrong side of one of the meanest girls in school, Claudia doesn’t know what to expect when the two are paired up to write a paper—let alone when they’re both forced to try out for the school production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
But mandatory participation has its upsides—namely, an unexpected friendship, a boy band obsession, and a guy with the best dimpled smile Claudia’s ever seen. As Claudia’s world starts to expand, she finds that maybe there are some things worth sticking her neck out for.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Roomies by Christina Lauren [Purchase]
– Ever the Brave (Clash of Kingdoms #2) by Erin Summerill [Purchase]
– Rules of Rain by Leah Scheier [Purchase]
– Year One (Chronicles of The One #1) by Nora Roberts [Purchase]
– Instructions for a Secondhand Heart by Tamsyn Murray [Purchase]
– The Rebels of Gold (Loom Saga #3) by Elise Kova [Purchase]
– The Crims by Kate Davies [Purchase]
– The Girl in the Tower (The Winternight Trilogy #2) by Katherine Arden [Purchase]
Anything on your Christmas wishlist this week?