If you’re a bookworm and openly identify as one, people will sometimes ask you questions that you cannot help but role your eyes at. We bookworms love spreading our love for reading but sometimes, people are just a hassle and we wish we were with a book instead.
1. Aren’t ebooks putting print books out of business?
No? but also, Let’s not pit the two against each other? Whatever format the book is in, it’s still a good old book and fun to read.
2. What kind of books do you like to read?
Maybe it’s just me but this is such a hard question to answer. I read more commercial fic that adult literary fic and I can feel the judgement pouring in from some groups of people when I tell them what I am into.
3. Are you an introvert?
People should stop equating being a bookworm with introversion. I am an introvert (and a proud one of that) but people seem to have this image of what bookworms are like which sucks.
4. How many books do you read in a year?
Eeeeep. I mean this is kind of a valid question but it makes reading feel like a number as opposed to a hobby. You can read 1 book a year and still be a bookworm.
5. Whats your favorite book?
WHY WOULD ANYONE ASK A BOOKWORM THAT QUESTION??? It’s hard to choose our favorite baby when there are so many good books. To be fair, I have asked people that question before but I tend to ask more about a recent fav as opposed to all time fav.
What questions are you tired of answering? Anything in particular bug you?
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- Not a Good Addition to the Series: Alone in the Wild by Kelley Armstrong - January 29, 2020
- A Mixed Bag: Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim - January 20, 2020
- Light-Hearted and Thoughtful: The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - December 18, 2019
- Romance Mini Reviews #5: Trio of Contemporary Goodness - December 10, 2019