Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Sometimes I Lie
Publication date: March 13th 2018
by Flatiron Books
My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me:
1. I’m in a coma.
2. My husband doesn’t love me anymore.
3. Sometimes I lie.
Amber wakes up in a hospital. She can’t move. She can’t speak. She can’t open her eyes. She can hear everyone around her, but they have no idea. Amber doesn’t remember what happened, but she has a suspicion her husband had something to do with it. Alternating between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident, and a series of childhood diaries from twenty years ago, this brilliant psychological thriller asks: Is something really a lie if you believe it’s the truth?
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– The Price Guide to the Occult by Leslye Walton [Purchase]
– The Radical Element (A Tyranny of Petticoats #2) by Jessica Spotswood [Purchase]
– In Sight of Stars by Gae Polisner [Purchase]
– Chaotic Good by Whitney Gardner[Purchase]
– Nothing Left to Burn by Heather Ezell [Purchase]
– Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau [Purchase]
– Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff [Purchase]
– Teen Phantom (High School Horror Story #3) by Chandler Baker [Purchase]
– The Last Beginning (The Next Together #2) by Lauren James [Purchase]
– Jinxed by Thommy Hutson [Purchase]
– Twelve Steps to Normal by Farrah Penn [Purchase]
– The Falling Between Us by Ash Parsons [Purchase]
Is there anything on your wishlist this week?