Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
The Way You Make Me Feel
Publication date: May 8th 2018
by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
From the author of I Believe in a Thing Called Love, a laugh-out-loud story of love, new friendships, and one unique food truck.
Clara Shin lives for pranks and disruption. When she takes one joke too far, her dad sentences her to a summer working on his food truck, the KoBra, alongside her uptight classmate Rose Carver. Not the carefree summer Clara had imagined. But maybe Rose isn’t so bad. Maybe the boy named Hamlet (yes, Hamlet) crushing on her is pretty cute. Maybe Clara actually feels invested in her dad’s business. What if taking this summer seriously means that Clara has to leave her old self behind?
With Maurene Goo’s signature warmth and humor, The Way You Make Me Feel is a relatable story of falling in love and finding yourself in the places you’d never thought to look.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Strange New World (Brave New Girl #2) by Rachel Vincent [Purchase]
– Boying Up: How to Be Brave, Bold and Brilliant by Mayim Bialik [Purchase]
– Blackout (Blackout #1) by Kit Mallory[Purchase]
– Valley Girls by Sarah Nicole Lemon [Purchase]
– The Stars at Oktober Bend by Glenda Millard [Purchase]
– Kenzie’s Rules for Life: How to Be Happy, Healthy, and Dance to Your Own Beat by Mackenzie Ziegler[Purchase]
– The Handsome Girl & Her Beautiful Boy by B.T. Gottfred [Purchase]
– Mayfly by Jeff Sweat [Purchase]
What’s are you excited for this week?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019