Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
This Splintered Silence
Publication date: November 13th 2018
Lindley Hamilton has been the leader of the space station Lusca since every first-generation crew member on board, including her mother, the commander, were killed by a deadly virus.
Lindley always assumed she’d captain the Lusca one day, but she never thought that day would come so soon. And she never thought it would be like this—struggling to survive every day, learning how to keep the Lusca running, figuring out how to communicate with Earth, making sure they don’t run out of food.
When a member of the surviving second generation dies from symptoms that look just like the deadly virus, though, Lindley feels her world shrinking even smaller. The disease was supposed to be over; the second generation was supposed to be immune. But as more people die, Lindley must face the terrifying reality that either the virus has mutated or something worse is happening: one of their own is a killer.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Your Own Worst Enemy by Gordon Jack [Purchase]
– The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston [Purchase]
– The Resolutions by Mia Garcia [Purchase]
– The Reckoning of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions #2) by Michelle Hodkin [Purchase]
– Pain (Curse of the Gods #5) by Jaymin Eve & Jane Washington [Purchase]
– Wilder by Andrew Simonet [Purchase]
– The Miracle of Delilah by Meagan Dux [Purchase]
– The Storyteller (Sea of Ink and Gold #3) by Traci Chee [Purchase]
– Ride: The Search for TK (Ride #3) by Bobbi J.G. Weiss [Purchase]
– The Incredible True Story of the Making of the Eve of Destruction by Amy Brashear [Purchase]
– Borrowed Boy by Gene Gant [Purchase]
– Bane of the Dragon King (Chronicles of Fallhollow #3) by J. Keller Ford [Purchase]
What are you most excited for this week?