Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
The Gilded Wolves
Series: The Gilded Wolves #1
Publication date: January 15th 2019
by Wednesday Books
Set in a darkly glamorous world, The Gilded Wolves is full of mystery, decadence, and dangerous but thrilling adventure.
Paris, 1889: The world is on the cusp of industry and power, and the Exposition Universelle has breathed new life into the streets and dredged up ancient secrets. In this city, no one keeps tabs on secrets better than treasure-hunter and wealthy hotelier, Séverin Montagnet-Alarie. But when the all-powerful society, the Order of Babel, seeks him out for help, Séverin is offered a treasure that he never imagined: his true inheritance.
To find the ancient artifact the Order seeks, Séverin will need help from a band of experts: An engineer with a debt to pay. A historian who can’t yet go home. A dancer with a sinister past. And a brother in all but blood, who might care too much.
Together, they’ll have to use their wits and knowledge to hunt the artifact through the dark and glittering heart of Paris. What they find might change the world, but only if they can stay alive.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Stain by A.G. Howard [Purchase]
– Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills [Purchase]
– Firestarter (Timekeeper #3) by Tara Sim [Purchase]
– Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer [Purchase]
– Spartan Promise (Mythos Academy: Colorado #2) by Jennifer Estep [Purchase]
– Our Year of Maybe by Rachel Lynn Solomon [Purchase]
– 96 Words for Love by Rachel Roy & Ava Dash [Purchase]
– Pretty in Punxsutawney by Laurie Boyle Crompton [Purchase]
What’s catching your eye this week?
Find previous Fresh Batch posts here!
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Saving Kimi by Brooke Stanton - September 23, 2020
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019