Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
The Tiger at Midnight
Series: The Tiger at Midnight Trilogy #1
Publication date: April 23rd 2019
by Katherine Tegen Books
Esha is a legend, but no one knows. It’s only in the shadows that she moonlights as the Viper, the rebels’ highly skilled assassin. She’s devoted her life to avenging what she lost in the royal coup, and now she’s been tasked with her most important mission to date: taking down the ruthless General Hotha.
Kunal has been a soldier since childhood, training morning and night to uphold the power of King Vardaan. His uncle, the general, has ensured that Kunal never strays from the path—even as a part of Kunal longs to join the outside world, which has been growing only more volatile.
Then Esha’s and Kunal’s paths cross—and an unimaginable chain of events unfolds. Both the Viper and the soldier think they’re calling the shots, but they’re not the only players moving the pieces. As the bonds that hold their land in order break down and the sins of the past meet the promise of a new future, both rebel and soldier must make unforgivable choices.
Inspired by ancient Indian history and Hindu mythology.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– If I’m Being Honest by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka [Purchase]
– All We Could Have Been by T.E. Carter [Purchase]
– You Must Not Miss by Katrina Leno [Purchase]
– How Not to Ask a Boy to Prom by S.J. Goslee [Purchase]
What’s on your wishlist this week?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019