Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Red, White & Royal Blue
Publication date: May 14th 2019
by St. Martin’s Griffin
A big-hearted romantic comedy in which First Son Alex falls in love with Prince Henry of Wales after an incident of international proportions forces them to pretend to be best friends…
First Son Alex Claremont-Diaz is the closest thing to a prince this side of the Atlantic. With his intrepid sister and the Veep’s genius granddaughter, they’re the White House Trio, a beautiful millennial marketing strategy for his mother, President Ellen Claremont. International socialite duties do have downsides—namely, when photos of a confrontation with his longtime nemesis Prince Henry at a royal wedding leak to the tabloids and threaten American/British relations.
The plan for damage control: staging a fake friendship between the First Son and the Prince. Alex is busy enough handling his mother’s bloodthirsty opponents and his own political ambitions without an uptight royal slowing him down. But beneath Henry’s Prince Charming veneer, there’s a soft-hearted eccentric with a dry sense of humor and more than one ghost haunting him.
As President Claremont kicks off her reelection bid, Alex finds himself hurtling into a secret relationship with Henry that could derail the campaign and upend two nations. And Henry throws everything into question for Alex, an impulsive, charming guy who thought he knew everything: What is worth the sacrifice? How do you do all the good you can do? And, most importantly, how will history remember you?
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– The Things She’s Seen by Ambelin Kwaymullina & Ezekiel Kwaymullina [Purchase]
– The Lost Coast by Amy Rose Capetta [Purchase]
– There’s Something About Sweetie (Dimple and Rishi #2) by Sandhya Menon [Purchase]
– Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno [Purchase]
– The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad [Purchase]
– I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver [Purchase]
– We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya #1) by Hafsah Faizal [Purchase]
– Hungry Hearts: 13 Tales of Food & Love [Purchase]
– The Apocalypse Club by Brian Koscienski & Chris Pisano [Purchase]
– Scripted Unscripted by Kristina Miranda [Purchase]
– The Stonewall Riots: Coming Out in the Streets by Gayle E. Pitman [Purchase]
– The Undine’s Tear (Rise of the Grigori, #1) by Talena Winters [Purchase]
What are you excited for this week?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019