Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Just My Luck
Publication date: July 16th 2019
by Swoon Reads
Marty has terrible luck and she knows exactly why. While working as a housekeeper at the ritzy Grand Palms hotel in Maui, Marty made it a habit to steal small items from the guests. What better way to stick it to the rich snobs they have to clean up after? Marty knows how to turn her luck around — she just has to return all of the items she stole.
When Marty meets Will, a new guest who is staying for the summer, she does the one thing she always promised herself she’d never do — fall for an out-of-towner. But Will’s special, different from the other guests at the hotel. Maybe Marty’s luck is finally turning around.
After a string of misunderstandings and accidents threaten Will and Marty’s relationship, Marty has to find a way to fix her luck for good — or say goodbye to Will forever.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– Please Send Help (I Hate Everyone But You #2) by Gaby Dunn & Allison Raskin [Purchase]
– He Numbered the Pores on My Face: Hottie Lists, Clogged Pores, Eating Disorders, and Freedom from It All by Scarlet Hiltibidal [Purchase]
– Sophia, Princess Among Beasts by James Patterson with Emily Raymond [Purchase]
– Firian Rising (The Tanyuin Academy Series) by Carly Stevens [Purchase]
– My Ideal Boyfriend Is a Croissant by Laura Dockrill [Purchase]
– Within Ash and Stardust (The Xenith Trilogy #3) by Chani Lynn Feener [Purchase]
– The Phantom Forest by Liz Kerin [Purchase]
– In the Woods by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel [Purchase]
Anything you’ve been waiting on this week?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019