Fresh Batch, posted weekly, keeps you up to date on the hottest releases of the upcoming week.
Flavor of the week:
Love, Life, and the List
Publication date: December 26th 2017
Everyone knows Abby Turner is in love with her best friend, Cooper Wells. Including Cooper Wells. But despite what people tell her, it doesn’t affect their friendship. And she’s practically over it, anyway. What she really can’t get over is when her boss at the local museum tells her that her paintings lack heart.
Art is Abby’s passion and she hopes her future as well. She is determined to change his mind and earn her way into the upcoming exhibit at the gallery. So along with her family’s help, she compiles “The Heart List,” a series of soulstretching experiences that are sure to make her a deeper person and better artist in six weeks or less. When Cooper decides to complete the list along with her, she realizes this list is expanding her heart in more ways than one. Maybe she needs to start another project.
Love, Life, and the List is about a girl who, in an effort to bring more emotional depth to her art, compiles a list of soul-stretching experiences to complete with her best friend—a boy she also happens to be in love with.
This is the first in a set of three standalone books with crossover characters.
Other releases this week:
* In no particular order *
– The Young Queens (Three Dark Crowns 0.5) by Kendare Blake [Purchase]
– The Love Letters of Abelard and Lily by Laura Creedle [Purchase]
– Now That You Mention It by Kristan Higgins [Purchase]
– Before Now by Norah Olson [Purchase]
– The Mind Virus (The Wired #3) by Donna Freitas [Purchase]
– A Tangle of Secrets (The Town of Superstition #4) by R.G. Thomas [Purchase]
– Love from Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter [Purchase]
Merry Christmas everyone!🎄
Find previous Fresh Batch posts here!