1. Shakespeare and Company (Paris, France)
I think this is one of those bookstores almost all bookworms have heard of and I WANT TO VISIT (and likely by nothing because I am trash.)
2. The Ripped Bodice (Los Angeles, United States)
A bookstore exclusively for romance novels? YES PLEASE. THIS GIRL NEEDS IT.
3. Boekhandel Dominicanen (Maastricht, Netherlands)
The bookstore is apparently located in a 700 year old church so you get old world charm will browsing through all the books your heart could desire.
4. Foyles Bookshop (London, United Kingdom)
ITS SO BIG AND one of the most iconic London bookstores so obviously I am going to want to stop by someday.
5. Livraria Lello e Irmao (Porto, Portugal)
Last but not least, THIS MAJESTIC BOOKSTORE. It is almost two centuries…