Sorry, They’re Ours!
Since today is valentine’s day, we decided to go a bit lovey dovey and tell the world who our book boyfriends were, just so, you know, no one else can have em. Muahaha. So we decided to limit ourselves to 5 each so this was HARD and we both have plenty of book boys who would have easily made this list!
- LEVI from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Levi is the kind of person who is so just… alive! He likes to talk to people and he’s everyone’s friend with a smile on his face at all times. How can you note adore this fella?
- CAMDEN from Sins & Needles by Karina Halle: Well yes, tattoo artist and tortured soul. Plus umm hello? That is all.
- ISAIAH from Crash Into You by Karie McGarry: Although I love pretty much all the boys in this series, Isaiah is mine! Like I said in my review “He’s got a badass look but the kindest heart and most gentle soul.”
- SAM HENRY from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally: This is another series full of awesome book boyfriend candidates, but Sam Henry I just completely love he’s hilarious and any boy that can make me laugh like that has my heart!
- BARRONS from the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning: There’s a reason I picked the last book cover to show – Barrons starts out arrogant, though fascinating, at first but by the end of this series I was all his! Plus, if you knew some of what he can do…
- ADAM WILDE from If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman This guy had my heart in this book and then I really fell head over heels for him in the follow-up novel, Where She Went. If anyone reading this post has not yet met Adam you are doing yourself a disservice.
- COREY LIVINGSTON from What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton I loved how this guy was so caring and understanding and yet he wasn’t afraid to man-up when the situation called for it. There is just something about a man who takes charge that just gets me everytime!
- BODEEEEEEEEEEE from Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens (this is how I say his name in my head but it actually has a lot less E’s and is just Bodee.) This guy was the tortured soul and the way that he understood the MC in Faking Normal made me love him so much. He helped her get through so much while fighting some terrible demons of his own.
- LUCAS from Easy by Tammara Webber For him I am going to use a quote and that is all you will need to get you hot on this here Valentine’s Day:
We rolled again and I was under him, his hands tracing and circling, followed by his mouth. Then he unbuttoned my jeans and touched the zipper and everything crashed around me.
I tore my mouth from his. “Wait.”
“Stop?” he panted, watching me.
I bit my lip and nodded.
“Stop everything, or just go no further?”
“Just…just no further,” I whispered.
“Done.” He gathered me into his arms and kissed me, one hand tangled in my hair and the other caressing down my back, our hearts pulsing out a cadence that the musician in me translated into a concert of lust.
We’re looking for topic suggestions for future BGDC posts! What would YOU like to discuss (can be anything from vents to advice)?
Leave a topic suggestion via this form!
XOXO, Book Girl
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Interview with Martina Boone, author of Compulsion + Giveaway! - October 22, 2014
- Follow Me Through Darkness Playlist + Giveaway! - October 21, 2014
- Review: The Walled City by Ryan Graudin - October 20, 2014
- Stacking the Shelves [October 19th] - October 19, 2014