Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list top bookish things.
Note that Giselle and Jenni often decide to split it and each do a Top 5.
Our TBR list is heating up with the weather!
- The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Collins: I loved The Program so much last year and it left me wanting so much more of Sloane’s story and to find out more about this twisted world. I haven’t seen many reviews for this one because I have been hiding from them, I hope I love it!
- Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin: This is one of my favourite series of all time. The world building and just Mullins’ writing in general never ceases to amaze me. What’s best about these is that you pick up a 600 page book and just fly right through it because it’s THAT good!
- What I Though Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick: I haven’t had the chance to read My Life Next Door yet but I have had it forever. I figure since I seem to keep putting it off this one will be my first Fitzpatrick novel!
- She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick: I wasn’t the BIGGEST fan of Midwinterblood but I did love the writing a lot. She Is Not Invisible seems like the storyline may be a bit more up my alley so I am excited to see what it’s all about.
- The Secrets of Lily Graved by Sarah Strohmeyer: A reference to Pretty Little Liars in the blurd? SOLD.
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu: Every time I see a new review on this one I get more and more anxious to read it. It sounds like one that will def. stick with me and those are always the best reads!
- The Taking by Kimberly Derting: The blurb for this one really intrigues me. She blinks and is suddenly 5 years older? Eh creepeh! I actually read a book with a similar plot last year but that one didn’t fare too well – I hope this one gives me what I want! No pressure or anything, book!
- The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz: I actually only received this one this week, and I have already been told I must read it ASAP by 2 people so we’ll keep this awesome vibe I got about this one! (Burst my bubble and die!! *walks away innocently*)
- Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore: People are saying this is a zombie book. So eeeeh… Yes please! Though recently they added a new “for Cassandra Clare fans” blurb that I will deny seeing! >.< Blurbs lie all the time, right? Psshhh!
- Hexed by Michelle Krys: I’m a sucker for witch books and this one sounds like it’s got a good mix of darkness and romance that could make it a winner!