Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we list top bookish things.
Whoops! I meant to read these!
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: Okay so this one is not super late, yet, seeing as it only came out a couple of weeks ago. But I had totally planned to read it during my vacation >.<
- Talon by Julie Kagawa: I was actually really excited to finally read a book by Kagawa when I got this at BEA. Fail, again. Me and her just don’t seem to ever synchronize!
- The Mesmerized by Rhiannon Frater: Dude! Y’all know by now Rhiannon is my girl, and I can’t believe I allowed this one to slip by *gasp*.
- Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper: The reviews for this one were amazing at first in my GR feed, and then they weren’t so, so I kept hesitating. I do still want to try it out though I love witch books!
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry: I got my ARC of this one very close to release so I didn’t get to it on time. I love this series though so I will make time for it soon!
- Raging Star by Moira Young: I seem to have a hard time ending series this past year and this is one example!
- Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu: I actually didn’t really have this one on my radar until all my friends started to tell me I just had to read it. So I guess I’ll have to do that! >.<
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira: I was actually really looking forward to this one since I’d seen the premise/cover but then you know how that goes. Boo!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski: This is probably my biggest fail of the year. I actually am super wary of books that get so much praise and tend to wait until it dies down. Plus if I wait I can binge read the entire series, right!?
- Three by Kristen Simmons: Another series I have yet to finish but seriously need to. I loved both book 1 and 2 in this one and I heard the finale was really good. I guess I’ll prepare myself to say goodbye *sniff*
Any books you meant to read in 2014 and didn’t get to?
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
- Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig - July 16, 2019