Genres: Contemporary, YA
Buy on Amazon
When Carolina and Trevor meet on their first day of school, something draws them to each other. They gradually share first kisses, first touches, first sexual experiences. When they’re together, nothing else matters. But one of them will make a choice, and the other a mistake, that will break what they thought was unbreakable. Both will wish that they could fall in love again for the first time . . . but first love, by definition, can’t happen twice.
Told in Carolina and Trevor's alternating voices, this is an up-close-and-personal story of two teenagers falling in love for the first time, and discovering it might not last forever.
Thanks to the lovely people at Macmillan, I’ve got a copy of Forever for a Year up for giveaway today! FOREVER FOR A YEAR is the debut novel from playwright & filmmaker B.T. Gottfred. The novel is an up-close-and-personal, first-love story told in alternating perspectives.
Don’t forget to:
Learn more on B.T. Gottfred’s Tumblr
Follow the author on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
SUMMER LOVE prize pack
Enjoy a romantic summer read this summer! One (1) winner receives:
· A copy of Forever for a Year;
· plus a beach tote and sunglasses.
- Open to US and Canadian addresses only
- Giveaway ends August 3rd, 2015
- Full contest terms and conditions found on Rafflecopter
Latest posts by Giselle (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Saving Kimi by Brooke Stanton - September 23, 2020
- Fresh Batch (August 25th – 31st) - August 24, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 28th – August 3rd) - July 27, 2019
- Fresh Batch (July 21st – 27th) - July 20, 2019
Lisa @ Lost in Literature
This sounds really great! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
That cover is adorable. I want to try this one.